At Mercy Hospital - Lebanon, MO moms and their new babies aren’t just patients. They’re our neighbors. We’ll show your family the personal care that counts at this most memorable time. And just in case, you’ll have access to the extended mother baby services of Mercy, including the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at Mercy Hospital in Springfield.
More patients choose our small town hospitality and care, and we are consistently rated among the nation’s highest in patient satisfaction. We offer:
- Board certified OB/GYNs on staff, keeping you and your baby close to home and family.
- A personal birthing experience. Our state-of-the-art birthing suites have everything to ensure a safe delivery in a nurturing, home-like environment. You labor, deliver, recover and bond with your baby all in the same private room.
- Time to bond with your baby. “Rooming in” means you are only separated from your baby for brief periods as needed.
- Prenatal classes for expectant parents provide thorough education before and after your baby’s birth, with emphasis on breastfeeding education and support.
- Lactation consults are available to mothers during their stay and also as a free follow-up service after being discharged from the hospital.
- Access to the Nurse on Call program.
- MyMercy allows you access to your health care information and your pediatrician anywhere you go. With it you can send messages to your doctor or specialist, check prescriptions, and manage your baby’s health care.