Comprehensive cancer care in Oklahoma City
When you or a loved one has cancer, you need every available resource to fight it. This is why Mercy Cancer Care services in Oklahoma City, OK offers a comprehensive suite of cancer services and a dedicated team of oncologists, physicians, nurses and other specialists to help you overcome the disease and resume your life.
Our medical team
- Brian Boggs, MD: board-certified breast surgeon
- Christian Ellis, DO: Oklahoma City’s only fellowship-trained surgical oncologist, who specializes in the treatment of pancreatic and biliary cancers, soft-tissue cancers, melanoma, and endocrine tumors, among other types of cancer
- Jeffrey Garrett, MD: board-certified cardiac & thoracic surgeon
- Alan B. Hollingsworth: medical director of the Mercy Women’s Center
- Brian Link, MD: fellowship-trained in both urologic oncology and robotic surgery
- Kimberly Smith, MD: an orthopedic oncologist highly experienced in musculoskeletal oncology and limb-salvage surgery
- Central Oklahoma’s largest oncology group, providing services in four convenient locations
- Medical oncologists
- Radiation oncologists
The American College of Surgeons consistently gives Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City the highest level of accreditation for non-university hospitals, and identifies ours as one of the top cancer treatment programs in the U.S. for both inpatient and outpatient care. We offer:
- A medical team that includes dedicated medical oncologists, surgical oncologists and radiation oncologists, among other specialists
- A Cancer Resource Center offering information about cancer (including its causes, symptoms and treatments), as well as Mercy’s resources for fighting this disease
- A dedicated inpatient oncology unit staffed with oncology-certified nurses
- A newly redesigned Infusion Center providing comprehensive chemotherapy and biotherapy services
- Gamma Knife and TrueBeam radiotherapy
- Mercy Women’s Center: nationally recognized for its breast cancer prevention and treatment programs, and its pioneering research
- Nurse navigators, who help guide patients and their families through the complex journey of cancer, from diagnosis through treatment and follow-up care
- A variety of cancer-related classes and support groups
View our 2013 report on cancer prevention and screening programs.
Mercy maintains a robust oncology clinical trials program that works to develop new and innovative cancer treatments. Patient participation is an important part of this program and we welcome your interest in our research on treatments for cancers of the breast, colon, lungs, kidneys, pancreas, prostate, and others.
For more information about Mercy’s clinical trials program, or to determine which trials are right for you, contact one of our nurse navigators at these numbers:
- Mercy Women’s Center: (405) 749-7077
- Mercy Cancer Resource Center: (405) 752-3388
Find a Cancer Specialist:
Looking for a cancer physician? Click on one of the links below, or call the Mercy Cancer Resource Center at (405) 752-3388.