Fitness in the News
Exercise experts provide tips for keeping heart healthy the whole year.
Being active is an essential part of a child’s health that should not be allowed to hibernate.
Cardiac rehabilitation experts provide tips so you won't have to visit them.
Mercy Health For Life in Fort Scott, KS is not only a resource for patients needing sports medicine, cardiac rehab, or physical / occupational therapy; it is also a community gym, where you’ll find equipment, personal training and classes that support healthy lifestyles, and staff members who encourage you to work toward your fitness goals.
Mercy Health for Life fitness center is now 24/7 access. With the purchase a special access card for only $10, our members can upgrade to enjoy the freedom of exercising at a time convenient for them, any day of the week.
Monthly membership dues still apply. See our friendly fitness center staff to assist you with membership purchases, questions and changes.
Download a Free One-Week Guest Pass
Fitness Center Services
- Personal training for a customized workout
- Cardiovascular equipment with individual cardio theaters
- Free weights, dumbbells and fitness balls
- Strength training equipment
- Satellite music with surround sound and a big-screen TV
- Fitness classes, such as Pilates, spinning, boot camp, aerobics and more
- Massage therapy services
- A pro shop where you can purchase fitness items, power drinks, headphones and more
- Salon services, including hair design, manicures, pedicures, waxing and more
Check out our other amenities and programs.
- Cardiovascular equipment, including treadmills, ellipticals, nu-steps, bicycles and recumbent bikes
- Individual televisions on treadmills and ellipticals
- Numerous free weights and dumbbells
- Wide variety of strength training equipment
- Fitness balls, resistance bands, yoga mats, step risers and much more
- Satellite Music Surround Sound
- Two big flat screen HDTVs