Want to help?
Donate Online Now
View Wish Book
Our Foundation in the News
Cody's Courage Capes were born from their desire to give back.
Fund-raiser helps to protect identities and the environment by destroying paper documents and...
Dr. Waite received the Gold Medal Award for his leadership and outstanding service.
Mercy Health Foundation of Oklahoma is a nonprofit organization that works to secure public support for projects and services that touch the lives of our families, friends and community.
Some of the health services and enhancements made possible through philanthropic support include:
- Steris Single Compartment Warming Cabinet for ED: Provides every patient with a warm blanket. Can also warm linens and fluids.
- Patient & Visitor Remodel for Cancer Center: Updating the overflow patient and visitor waiting room, meeting room and blood station. Increased space efficiency, privacy and aesthetics for improved patient satisfaction.
- Abbott Point of Care I Stat Machine for Nursery & NICU in Family Center: Performs diagnostic lab testing for neonate patients in distress.
- ICU Grant: Provided for a procedure cart for central line placement, chest tube placement and better workflow, a code blue step stand and patient room TV remotes.
- UltraCW Automatic Cell Washing System for Blood Bank Lab: Washes cells after incubation with serum for the purpose of detecting antibodies and incompatibility.
- Safe Patient Handling for Inpatient Therapy: Arjo hydraulic life walker provides support for the patient and prevents unnecessary falls.
- Gomco Uterine Aspirator Suction Pump for Surgery: Used for certain gynecological surgical procedures.
- Misonix Ultrasonic Debrider for Hyperbaric & Wound Care: Removes dead or nonviable tissue with minimal pain, improves performance and prevents patients from having to be taken to the OR for debridement.
If having local access to high-quality health services is important to you, would you please consider a tax-deductible donation to the Mercy Health Foundation? In addition to monetary donations, we welcome the assistance of volunteers to help us fulfill our mission of serving the Ada community.
Thank you for your generous support, which helps us enhance the care for our community!
For additional information about philanthropy, read the Donor Bill of Rights. Contributions to Mercy Health Foundation are fully tax deductible to the extent allowable by law.