Want to help?
Donate Online Now
Our Foundation in the News
For the 24th year, funding will be awarded to social service agencies in Mercy communities.
Spirits were brightened at Mercy Children’s Hospital when hundreds participated in a fun carnival.
St. John’s Plaza – Mercy’s Heritage Comes to Life
Mercy Health Foundation of Oklahoma is a nonprofit organization that works to secure public support for projects and services that touch the lives of our families, friends and community.
Some of the health services and enhancements made possible through philanthropic support include:
- Surgery ATS 750 Tourniquet System: Provides surgeons another tourniquet machine, which helps increase capacity for orthopedic procedures and enhances patient satisfaction.
- Mammography Modernization Project: Provided for new wallpaper, carpeting, furniture and other updates in our mammography exam room - the site of 3,000 mammograms and bone density exams every year.
- Pediatrics Harmony LED Examination Lighting System: Portable lighting system used for a clearer insertion of IVs, Foley catheters and performance of other minor treatments for children.
- Radiation Therapy: New equipment for our Cancer Center, including a cordless lighting system, which improves visualization of the exam area.
- Nautilus Recumbent Bike for Outpatient Rehab: Features include reduced noise, remote-control operation, roller-bearing seat for added comfort, LCD touch-screen entertainment system, built-in multimedia with iPod connectivity, charging station and digital TV.
If having local access to high-quality health services is important to you, would you please consider a tax-deductible donation to the Mercy Health Foundation? In addition to monetary donations, we welcome the assistance of volunteers to help us fulfill our mission of serving the Ada community.
Thank you for your generous support, which helps us enhance the care for our community!
For additional information about philanthropy, read the Donor Bill of Rights. Contributions to Mercy Health Foundation are fully tax deductible to the extent allowable by law.