When the unexpected happens – and someone you love needs immediate medical attention – know that Mercy offers the most advanced care of any Emergency Department in St. Louis County.
At Mercy Hospital St. Louis, you’ll find:
- The county’s only Level I Trauma Center, providing the highest level of care for critical injury and illness
- 24 treatment rooms and six trauma rooms for adults, plus rooms for minor injuries and illnesses
- Separate children’s emergency department staffed by pediatric specialists, with child-focused waiting area, treatment and trauma rooms
- The latest technologies for diagnosing and treating emergency conditions, including sophisticated imaging services
- Largest regional Burn Center for care of complex wounds. For more information on the Mercy Burn Center, visit this page.
At Mercy, your care is coordinated through an electronic health record. So if you have a Mercy physician, your health history will be immediately available to your emergency care team. Conversely, your Mercy doctor will have instant access to a record of your ER visit, making follow-up care seamless.