Brendon Dean McCollom, DO
About Brendon Dean McCollom, DO
By practicing family medicine, I have the opportunity to treat the entire family -- everyone from infants to the elderly and everyone in between, including women, men and athletes who need sports medicine. I partner with my patients to design a clear path to their healthcare goals. I believe God has called me to provide not only exceptional care, but compassionate care. The only way I achieve my goals is if I first achieve my patients' goals.
- Family Medicine
- Saint Anthony's Family Medicine-Family Medicine
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences
- Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Credentialed ImPACT Consultant (CIC)
- CIC Trained Healthcare Provider. Specializing in administration and interpretation of ImPACT Applications tools.
Please call the location above that you would like to schedule your appointment with to verify whether your insurance is accepted.