Eduardo Adonias De Sousa, MD
About Eduardo Adonias De Sousa, MD
I am most passionate about neuromuscular disorders because it's an area of neurology where there are a lot of developments on the horizon so we can continue to help people improve their quality of life. One of the most gratifying things about practicing medicine is when you see a patient finally understand what's happening to them and why they have their symptoms. Information is power in helping them determine next steps.
- American Bd Psychiatry & Neurology(Clinical Neurophysiology)
- American Board Psychiatry & Neurology (Neuromuscular)
- American Board Psychiatry & Neurology (Neurology)
- Universidade Federal da Bahia (UFBa)
- Drexel University College of Medicine-Neurology
- Drexel University College of Medicine-Clinical Neurophysiology
- Weill Medical College of Cornell University-Neuromuscular Disease
Languages Other Than English
Please call the location above that you would like to schedule your appointment with to verify whether your insurance is accepted.