Mercy President / CEO
Lynn Britton has served as the president and chief executive officer of Mercy since January 2009, after serving as senior vice president since 2004. Lynn has been with Mercy for over 25 years, serving as vice president for Mercy’s supply chain operating division (ROi) from 2000 to 2004. Prior to that, he served as executive director of materials management for St. John’s Mercy Health Care in St. Louis and director of materials management at Mercy, a Health Center in Oklahoma City.
Britton holds a master's degree in business from Oklahoma City University and a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Abilene Christian University.
- Recognized as a Trailblazing Leader with the Catholic Health Association (CHA) Sister Concilia Moran Award.
- Named to the list of Health Care Re-Inventors in 2017 by WIRED Magazine in partnership with Hewlett-Packard.
- Distinguished Service Award in 2015 from the Missouri Hospital Association (MHA), its highest honor, for being an agent of change.
- CEO IT Achievement Award in 2012 from Modern Healthcare Magazine and the Health Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS).
- Recognized by Becker's Hospital Review multiple times. Most recently as “100 Great Healthcare Leaders to Know.”