Imtiaz Ahmed, MD
About Imtiaz Ahmed, MD
Breathing is synonymous with life. As a pulmonologist, helping patients in our community breathe better and be able to enjoy life gives me life. Being able to provide specialized services in a rural setting to patients who are unable to travel long distances for care is my passion. Although I cannot cure every disease, my patients know I will compassionately care for them through the entire spectrum of care.
- Cooper University Hospital-Internal Medicine
- Cooper University Hospital-Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
- Mercy Hospital Ada
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Pulmonary Disease)
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Sleep Medicine)
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Critical Care Medicine)
Please call the location above that you would like to schedule your appointment with to verify whether your insurance is accepted.