Julie Strebel Saxton, MD
About Julie Strebel Saxton, MD
Delivering babies is an exciting part of my career, but only one aspect of why I became an obstetrician/gynecologist. I enjoy all of the stages of women's health, from the teenage to the elderly years. One of the best parts of my job is seeing patients over and over again, and really developing relationships with them and their families. The relationships are the key to making good medical decisions together. I am grateful to receive the blessing of my patients' trust.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Exempla Saint Jospeh Hospital-Obstetrics and Gynecology
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine
- Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
Please call the location above that you would like to schedule your appointment with to verify whether your insurance is accepted.