Scott Geoffrey Kaar, MD
About Scott Geoffrey Kaar, MD
Dr. Kaar is a fellowship-trained orthopaedic surgeon specializing in sports medicine. He is currently an Assistant Professor at St. Louis University and is the Chief of Sports Medicine and Shoulder Surgery within the Department of Orthopedic Surgery. He is the current head team physician for the Saint Louis University Billikens. Dr. Kaar has authored numerous publications in the areas of shoulder injuries and sports medicine. His research interests include shoulder kinematics, instability, knee biomechanics, and hip preservation.
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- American Board Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board Orthopaedic Surgery (Sports Medicine)
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
- University of Michigan Hospitals-Orthopedic Surgery
- Cleveland Clinic Hospital-Sports Medicine
- Mercy Hospital St. Louis
Please call the location above that you would like to schedule your appointment with to verify whether your insurance is accepted.