Graduates work in all sizes of communities in various practice settings.
A recent survey of our graduates indicates:
- Two thirds of graduates remain in Missouri or Illinois, while others practice in areas as diverse as Wyoming, California, Virginia and Uganda, in addition to a number of other states.
- The majority (60%) practice in cities with populations greater than 50,000.
- About 25% of our graduates practice in smaller cities (5000-50,000), and 15% work in more rural communities of less than 5000.
- Most of our graduates practice a full scope of family medicine, while a few choose to specialize in areas such as urgent care or lactation medicine. Several have gone on to do fellowships in sports medicine and geriatrics.
- About 10% practice obstetrics, and fully two thirds participate in resident or student teaching.
Robyn Brownell, MD
SSM Health Dean Medical Group
Dallas Chase, MD
Urgent Care Physician, San Diego, CA
Kyle Johnson, DO
Mercy Family Medicine - Clayton-Clarkson, Ballwin, MO
Whitney Knapp, DO
Mercy Primary Care, Maryland Heights, MO
Kim McClure, MD
Missouri Baptist Hospital, St. Louis, MO
Ryan Menchaca, MD
Family & Community Physician, Dallas, TX
Ann Lottes, MD
Mercy Clinic Family Medicine Zumbehl Road, St. Charles, MO.
Eric Martin, DO
Cape Girardeau, Southeast Health Primary Care
Kate Rampon, MD
University of Kansas Medical Center Department of Family Medicine Faculty
James Starrett, DO
Mercy Clinic Family Medicine Southfield Center
Brittanie Weinhaus, DO
BJC Family Medicine Lake St. Louis MO
Rebecca Winchester, DO
Mercy Clinic Family Medicine Winghaven
Cherry Cockrell, MD
Mercy Family Medicine Maryland Heights, St. Louis
Sally Kurz, MD
My Catholic Doctor Telehealth/Virtual Care
Jeremy Oliver, DO
Mercy Family Medicine Clayton/Clarkson, St. Louis, MO
Daniel O’Loughlin, DO
Utah Valley Sports Medicine Fellowship, Provo, UT
Brett Warden, DO
Honor Health, Phoenix, AZ
Mark Zacharjasz, MD
Mahaska Health Partnership, Oskaloosa, IA