International Medical Graduates
Thank you for your interest in our Internal Medicine Residency Program. Our program requirements for International Graduates are as follows:
- You must apply through ERAS.
- Minimum of 220 on both steps 1 and 2.
- Graduation year within the last 3-5 years
- Minimum of 3 months of US clinical experience (observerships do not count)
- Minimum of 3 LOR’s – 1 must be from a US physician
- We sponsor the H-1 Visa (we will consider sponsoring J1 on an individual basis and will be discussed if invited for an interview)
Regarding rotation opportunities for international medical graduates/students, our program does not sponsor externships or observerships.