Runners, joggers, walkers and families are all invited to the
13th Annual Mercy Me Run
Saturday, April 30, 2016
This year’s event features a 5K and 10K race ... along a New Course! Both events begin at 8:30a.m. at Mercy Hospital parking lot, near urgent care and the pharmacy. T-shirts and swag bags are guaranteed for participants who register by March 31. Swag bags available while supplies last. Additional t-shirts may be available for purchase on race day.
Proceeds will benefit: Curry Cancer Center Patient Transportation Fund.
- Early Bird Registration Fees | Now - February 29 (Includes t-shirt) | Adult (18+) $15 / Youth $10
- Registration Fees | March 1 - April 23 (T-shirt not guaranteed) | Adult (18+) $20 / Youth $15
- Race Week Registration Fees | April 24-30 (T-shirt not guaranteed) | Adult (18+) $25 / Youth $20
Download brochure above or register online:
Packet Pick-up and Race Day Registration
Friday, April 29th | 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Mercy Fitness Center
515 Cowan Drive, Lebanon, MO, 65536
Saturday, April 30th | 7:00 a.m. - 8:15 a.m.
Mercy Medical Building Entrance
120 Hospital Drive, Lebanon, MO 65536
Please arrive early to register on race day. Race day registration will end promptly at 8:15 a.m.
Starting Line Activities
Celisa Harris will sing our national anthem at 8:25 a.m.
5k and 10k races start at 8:30 a.m. at the Mercy Hospital Lebanon South Parking Lot near Mercy Urgent Care and Mercy Family Pharmacy Lebanon.
Please review the course map at packet pick-up.
An award ceremony will be held in the south parking lot following the event. A trophy will be awarded to the first place male/female finisher in both the 5K and 10K. Medals will be awarded for the top three finishers in each gender and age group.
- 5K Age Groups: Stroller, 7 and under, 8-12, 13-16, 17-22, 23-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50 and up
- 10K Age Groups: 19 and under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50 and up
EXCLUSIVE BIB Sponsor:
SILVER Sponsors: MERCY FAMILY PHARMACY AND JUSTICE FURNITURE & BEDDING
BRONZE Sponsor: ARVEST BANK