For a printable PDF version, please contact jennifer.cookmercy.net (subject: Quick%20Facts%20Printable%20PDF) (J)jennifer.cookmercy.net (subject: Quick%20Facts%20Printable%20PDF) (ennifer Cook).
2710 Rife Medical Lane
Rogers, AR 72758 (479) 338-8000
- Mercy Hospital Northwest Arkansas
- Mercy Heart and Vascular Center
- Outpatient Surgery Center
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (Level IIIA)
- Emergency Department
- Ronald McDonald Family Room
- Mercy Physicians’ Plaza: A multispecialty clinic including Family Practice, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Cardiology, Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery, Gastroenterology, Neurology, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonology, Critical Care, Radiology, Rheumatology, Infusion Center
Mercy in Northwest Arkansas
- Ambulatory Surgery Center - Bentonville, Ark.
- Clinic Locations:
- Bella Vista, Ark.
- Bentonville, Ark.
- Centerton, Ark.
- Lowell Ark.
- Rogers, Ark.
- Noel, Mo.
- Outpatient Cardiac Rehabilitation - Rogers, Ark.
- Outpatient Rehabilitation Center - Bentonville, Ark.
- Urgent Care - Bentonville, Ark.
- 1950 - The community-run Rogers Memorial Hospital opens.
- 1951 - The Dominican Sisters are asked to take over hospital operations. The name is changed to St. Mary’s Hospital.
- 1995 - St. Mary’s transfers to the Sisters of Mercy Health System.
- 2008 - Mercy of Northwest Arkansas opens a new facility on I-49 in Rogers.
Just the Facts
- Among the first health care organizations in the U.S. to have a comprehensive, integrated electronic health record that provides real-time, paperless access to patient information.
- MyMercy, a free service, allows patients to connect online with their doctors, plus see medical information, view test results, renew prescriptions, schedule appointments and e-visits using a personal computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Telemedicine allows patients to have virtual visits with specialists from miles away through a secure video connection.
- Electronic intensive care unit (eICU) system which provides remote monitoring of intensive care patients.
- Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval in both hip and knee joint replacement
- Cardiovascular rehabilitation certification by American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Earned the designation of Chest Pain Center with PCI (percutaneous coronary intervention) from the Society of Chest Pain Centers
- Earned cardiovascular rehabilitation certification by American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Received the Energy Star label from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for four years in a row. An Energy Star facility meets strict energy performance standards and uses less energy, is less expensive to operate and causes fewer greenhouse gas emissions than its peers
- Named "Most Wired" by American Hospital Association for health information technology
Mercy is the seventh largest Catholic health care system in the U.S. and serves millions annually. Mercy includes 45 acute care and specialty (heart, children's, orthopedic and rehab) hospitals, nearly 700 clinic and outpatient facilities, 40,000 co-workers and more than 2,000 Mercy Clinic physicians in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. Mercy also has outreach ministries in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.