December 27, 2016
Mercy Clinic Primary Care – Commerce Street is now open to patients. The new $5.5 million, 13,500-square-foot primary care clinic is located at 1020 North Commerce Street, south of the main hospital.
In addition to 30 exam rooms and on-site imaging technology, the facility offers:
• Treatment of minor illness and injuries
• Diagnosis and treatment of adult and pediatric conditions
• Flu shots and other immunizations
• General medical evaluations and wellness exams for adults and children
• On-site laboratory
• DEXA scan, which measures bone density
• Access to MyMercy, a free service that allows patients to connect with their heath care team and manage their health online at any time
Occuaptional Medicine will remain at the existing Mercy Clinic on 14th Avenue. Providers who are located in the new facility include:
• Brooks Zimmerman, DO, Family Medicine
• Jerad Wagner, PA-C, Family Medicine
• Sallie Walker, APRN-CNP, Family Medicine
• Summer Kirby, MD, Family Medicine and Obstetrics
• Lisa Burton, APRN-CNP, Family Medicine and Obstetrics
• Andrea Root, APRN-CNP, Family Medicine and Obstetrics
• Bobby Ellis, MD, Internal Medicine
• Ashley Kelley, MD, Internal Medicine
• Toribio Velasquez, MD, Internal Medicine
The clinic is open from 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. To make an appointment, call 580-223-5311.
A grand opening and blessing will be held for the public on January 6 at 10:00 a.m.
Mercy Clinic Primary Care – Commerce Street is now open to patients.