Five leaders at Mercy Joplin were celebrated Thursday, March 30 during the Joplin Regional Business Journal's seventh annual Salute to Health Care dinner at The Ramsay Event Center in downtown Joplin. They are Dr. David W. Croy, Dr. Eden M. Esguerra, Dr. Gretchen D. Shull, Tracey Spurgeon and Kathy Newkirk.
• David W. Croy, MD, department chair, Oncology & Hematology, Mercy Clinic
• Eden M. Esguerra, MD, infectious disease director, Mercy Clinic
• Gretchen D. Shull, MD, medical director, Endocrinology & Diabetes, Mercy Clinic
• Tracey Spurgeon, RN, director, emergency department, critical care and trauma, Mercy Hospital Joplin
• Kathy Newkirk, senior talent development specialist, Mercy Health Ministry