Twelve Mercy nurses were selected as finalists from more than 200 nominations in the St. Louis Magazine Excellence in Nursing awards and four won their respective categories.
Each year, St. Louis Magazine honors nurses in its Excellence in Nursing issue. After a call for nominations, 57 finalists were selected and winners chosen in 19 categories.
Alison Morrison, a nurse practitioner with Mercy Kids Autism Center, won for the Neurology/Psychology/Behavioral Health category.
Christine Mathews, critical care nurse and preceptor, won for the Intensive Care category.
Amy McLean, family support manager, won for the Women’s Health category.
Molly Eggleston, clinical nurse in the cardiovascular intensive care unit, won for the Cardiovascular category.
Mercy finalists include:
- Jill Igou, Cardiovascular
- Christopher Boyer, Emergency Department
- Lindsay Bilhorn, Emerging Leader
- Mary McCoy, Intensive Care
- Stefanie Struckoff, Intensive Care
- Sarah Conway, Orthopedics
- Heather Miller, Pediatrics: Neonatal
- Mary Wilcox, Research
To read more about the winners in each category, click here.