Effective April 1, 2019 the Evans Road bridge rehabilitation construction will begin with a scheduled completion date in late July 2019.
Expected traffic impacts on Evans Road over Route 65:
- Evans Road at Route 65 CLOSED from April–July 2019.
- Ramps open at Evans Road/Route 65 interchange.
- Route 65 drivers must use Routes CC/J and Battlefield Road interchanges to reach destinations during Evans Road closing.
- Evans Road drivers encouraged to use alternate routes to reach destinations.
When traveling to Mercy Orthopedic Hospital & Clinic and Mercy Rehabilitation Hospital from Ozark, Nixa, and Branson: (estimated delay time of 12 minutes)
- Travel northbound on US-65 North.
- Continue past the Evans Road Exit (you will see the 4-story Mercy Hospital to the west).
- Continue past the US-60/US-65 interchange.
- Take the next exit Battlefield Road while staying in the left-hand turn lane.
- Turn left onto Battlefield Road.
- Immediately turn left merging onto US-65 South.
- Take the second exit Evans Road.
- Turn right at the top of the ramp onto Riverbluff Blvd.
- At the first stoplight, take a left into the Mercy Orthopedic Complex.
- For the rehabilitation hospital, continue through the light and go north on S. Southwood Rd. at the roundabout.
When traveling to Springfield from Mercy Orthopedic Hospital & Clinic or from Mercy Rehabilitation Hospital Springfield: (estimated delay time of 6 minutes)
- From the rehabilitation hospital: turn south on S. Southwood Rd. and go east on Riverbluff Blvd. at the roundabout.
- From Mercy Orthopedic Hospital & Clinic, turn right (east) onto Riverbluff Blvd.
- Take the first right to merge onto US-65 South.
- Take the first exit J/CC while staying in the left-hand turn lane.
- Turn left onto State Hwy J.
- Immediately turn left to merge onto US-65 North.
Thank you for your patience as MODOT works to complete this project in a timely manner.