To protect patients, the community and our co-workers, Mercy Springfield Communities hospitals will expand visitor restrictions beginning Monday, March 23 at 8 a.m.
No visitors will be allowed in the hospital with the exception of the following:
- Visitors for end-of-life care at the discretion of the provider
- One visitor per OB patient (or two guardians)
- One visitor per pediatric patient (or two guardians)
- One visitor per NICU patient (or two guardians)
- One visitor for urgent procedures or their driver
Hospitals included are:
- Mercy Hospital Springfield
- Mercy Kids Children’s Hospital
- Mercy Heart Hospital Springfield
- Mercy Orthopedic Hospital Springfield
- Mercy Rehabilitation Hospital Springfield
- Mercy Hospital Aurora
- Mercy Hospital Cassville
- Mercy Hospital Lebanon
- Mercy St. Francis Hospital (Mountain View, Missouri)
CoxHealth is making similar changes.
We apologize for any inconvenience, and we hope these decisions will help protect our community and patients.