Mercy has adopted leading industry protocols to ensure the highest quality and safety standards to keep our patients, co-workers and visitors as safe as possible while on our campus. Mercy is restricting visitors at its hospital campuses and clinics across Oklahoma and providing guidelines for mask requirements on campus.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as Mercy’s response evolves and protocols are updated. Ultimately, the goal is to maintain the safest possible environment.
The following policy is effective August 2, 2021:
Hospital Visitor Restrictions
- Visitor hours: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m
- Patients receiving inpatient care may have one patient representative per patient.
- Visitors are not allowed for outpatient visits or patients in the emergency department.
- Patients who have tested positive for COVID-19, as well as those with pending test results, may not have a visitor.
- All visitors must be ages 16 and up.
- All individuals entering the Mercy Hospital Tishomingo will be screened for symptoms upon arrival. Co-workers and patient representatives are required to wear face masks at all times. Patient representatives are encouraged to bring their own masks with them, in addition to practicing proper hand hygiene.