Establishing a relationship with a Mercy Clinic primary care provider is the most effective and efficient way to manage health care for you and your family. In Linn County, our family medicine physicians serve patients of all ages. They are supported by two nurse practitioners, numerous medical specialists and a full range of diagnostic laboratory and imaging services.
Services in our Linn County clinic location include:
- Care for everyday aches and pains, as well as minor emergencies
- Complex chronic disease management such as high blood pressure and diabetes
- Well-baby and well-child exams
- Preventive care and vaccinations
- Maternal and infant clinic
- Sports/activity physicals
- Patient education
- Early Detection Works program
- Kan Be Healthy program
- Visiting specialists in the fields of cardiology, general surgery, orthopedics and podiatry
Mercy Clinic physicians are connected by our advanced electronic health record system, so your most up-to-date medical information is instantly available to caregivers at each point of medical care. In addition, patients have access to MyMercy, an online service that allows you to view test results, make appointments, send secure messages to your doctor and more – anytime, anywhere.