Mercy Health For Life in Fort Scott, KS is not only a resource for patients needing sports medicine, cardiac rehab, or physical / occupational therapy; it is also a community gym, where you’ll find equipment, personal training and classes that support healthy lifestyles, and staff members who encourage you to work toward your fitness goals.
Mercy Health for Life fitness center is now 24/7 access. With the purchase a special access card for only $10, our members can upgrade to enjoy the freedom of exercising at a time convenient for them, any day of the week.
Monthly membership dues still apply. See our friendly fitness center staff to assist you with membership purchases, questions and changes.
Fitness Center Services:
- Personal training for a customized workout
- Cardiovascular equipment with individual cardio theaters
- Free weights, dumbbells and fitness balls
- Strength training equipment
- Satellite music with surround sound and a big-screen TV
- Fitness classes, such as Pilates, spinning, boot camp, aerobics and more
- Massage therapy services
- A pro shop where you can purchase fitness items, power drinks, headphones and more
- Salon services, including hair design, manicures, pedicures, waxing and more
Check out our other amenities and programs.
- Cardiovascular equipment, including treadmills, ellipticals, nu-steps, bicycles and recumbent bikes
- Individual televisions on treadmills and ellipticals
- Numerous free weights and dumbbells
- Wide variety of strength training equipment
- Fitness balls, resistance bands, yoga mats, step risers and much more
- Satellite Music Surround Sound
- Two big flat screen HDTVs
Personal Trainer Richard Wallace can help improve your wellness and meet your personal fitness goals. Rich Wallace has more than 20 years of personal training, sports enhancement training and body building experience. Clients thrive on his dynamic and enthusiastic personality.
Personal Trainer Services:
- Professional assistance in designing a safe and comprehensive wellness program
- Individualized and customized work-out programs to meet your needs
- Helps ensure accountability to achieve your personal goals
- Initial & continual assessment of your progress
- Comprehensive documentation of your program (A personal trainer takes the guesswork out of your workout routine)
- Support in defining attainable short and long-term goals
- Flexible hours to meet your busy schedule
- Provides individual instruction for improved strength and conditioning for better athletic performance
- Designs exercise programs to target your fitness needs or sport specific performance
Initial Joining Fee
- Single - $45
- Family - $70
- Active Military Duty - $10
- Single - $30/month
- Family* - $40/month
Silver Sneakers Membership Available
Active Military Duty - $25/month
Guest Pass Fees
- Daily Guest Pass - $5
- 10 Visit Punch Card - $40
- Student/Active Military 10 Visit Punch Card - $30
- Student/Active Military 5 Visit Punch Card - $15
Monthly Locker Rentals
- Large lockers: $7/month
- Small lockers: $3.50/month
Tax will be added to all membership and guest fees.
*Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Call for special student rates. No joining fees if purchasing an annual membership.