Mercy Health Foundation in Washington, MO is a non-profit charity organization that you can donate to secure public support for projects that improve health care in Washington.
If you value having local access to high-quality health services, would you please consider a tax-deductible donation to the Mercy Health Foundation? Your gift can be directed toward any of these three areas, all of which are in need of support:
- Behavioral Health Fund – known as the Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP), provides the highest level of outpatient care for patients suffering from mental health and chemical dependency disorders
- Critical care
- Cancer services
- Cardiology Fund - This fund will allow for updated cardiac equipment (i.e. 3D imaging, nuclear cameras, fluoroscopy unit and additional echocardiograms) and renovation of space for patients experiencing life saving treatments.
- McAuley Clinic Fund - supports our continual need for new technology, equipment, renovation, education, outreach, and care for the indigent
- McAuley Dental Clinic Fund - provides dental access for children and families through the McAuley Clinic including primary dental service, preventing tooth decay and system infections
- Dr. Andy Zupan Memorial Fund - provides pediatric medical equipment, health education and health care to uninsured and underinsured pediatric patients and their families
In addition to monetary donations, we also welcome the assistance of volunteers to help us fulfill our mission of serving Washington.
Thank you for your generous support, which helps us enhance the care for our community!
For additional information about Philanthropy, read the Donor Bill of Rights. Contributions to Mercy Health Foundation are fully tax deductible to the extent allowable by law.
Ways to Give
In addition to online donations, there are numerous ways you can support the Mercy mission to provide quality health care.