A place to go when you need it most.
We embrace the immediate families of Mercy Kids during their child’s hospital stay. If your baby or child is staying in the hospital or in the Mercy NICU, please feel free to to stay at the Ronald McDonald House.
The Ronald McDonald House offers a place to rest and regroup, less than 2 miles away from your child’s hospital room. This special space provides the comforts of home to families of pediatric inpatients:
- Ten large bedrooms, each with its own private bathroom
- Two large family rooms, one with a self-contained children’s play area
- Kitchen and laundry facilities
- A chapel
- An outdoor play area
- A patio and garden area
- A conference room
Families have access to:
- Transportation to and from the hospital
- Meals, which are often provided by local restaurants, churches, and volunteers
- Computer workstations with Internet access
Ronald McDonald House
3402 S. Jackson Ave.
Joplin, MO 64804 417.624.2273