If you or a loved one have been diagnosed with lung cancer, or if you’re just concerned, it’s important to learn all you can.
Our guide will help you understand:
- Lung cancer signs and symptoms
- How lung cancer is diagnosed
- Different stages of lung cancer
- Treatment options, including surgery, medication and radiation
- Clinical trials for lung cancer
- The prognosis for someone with lung cancer
Mercy is here for you at every step. Mercy is one of the top five large health systems in the nation based on our shorter hospital stays, fewer complications and better patient results. And most of our hospitals are accredited by The Commission on Cancer, for their comprehensive, high-quality, patient-centered care.
Our highly specialized team of pulmonologists, oncologists, surgeons, nurses and therapists provide complete, coordinated care to support your through your treatment and beyond.
Our goal is not just to help you beat lung cancer. We’ll also help prevent it from coming back.