Our Mercy health system was founded by the Sisters of Mercy in 1986. But our heritage goes back more than 185 years to the women who joined Catherine McAuley in serving the poor women and children of Dublin.
Today, we continue their mission, providing expert women's care, advanced technologies and minimally invasive treatment options, all set in a comfortable and nurturing environment. At Mercy, women’s health is important, no matter what your age. We have experts who treat specific female issues ranging from major health concerns to minor aches and pains including:
- Arthritis and bone related issues
- Cancer-related issues and treatments
- Skin issues and treatments
- Menstrual and hormonal issues
- Weight management
- Mental Health conditions and concerns