Mercy Hospital St. Louis
621 South New Ballas Road, Suite 3019B
St. Louis, MO 63141
Email: michelle [dot] kempfmercy [dot] net
Thank you for your interest in our Internal Medicine Residency Program. Our program requirements for International Graduates are as follows:
- You must apply through ERAS.
- Minimum of 220 on both steps 1 and 2.
- At least 6 months of US clinical experience (outside of an externship/observership).
- At least 3 LOR’s-1 must be from a US physician.
- We sponsor the H-1 Visa only.
If you are an IMG and wish to apply for an Externship position here, you will need to submit the following:
- Completed application form—MUST HAVE A US SOCIAL SECURITY #
- Board scores—min of 220 on both steps 1 and 2
- Current immunization records
- A cover letter that states your current occupation/job/position, any research or scholarly activities, how you found out about our program and why you are interested in rotating at Mercy Hospital.
- 1 LOR
- Must have some US experience
- Have graduated within the last 5 years
- Must be able to purchase malpractice insurance—we do not offer observership positions!
If you meet these requirements, please email your documents to Michelle [dot] Kempfmercy [dot] net