Christian Matthew Ellis, DO, MBA
Location and Contact Information
Select a Location
About Christian Matthew Ellis, DO, MBA
When patients journey through cancer treatment, it requires everything they have - mind, body and spirit. As a cancer survivor, I am dedicated to encouraging my patients and providing them with the compassionate care and direction they need to survive their cancer. As a fellowship trained surgical oncologist, I will ensure my patients are treated in a multidisciplinary approach so they are afforded the opportunity to have the most current, up-to-date information and treatments available. It is a jouney we will make together. Dr. Ellis is fellowship trained in surgical oncology and the only surgical oncologist in the metro area who has completed a fellowship certified by the Society of Surgical Oncology. Please refer to http://www.surgonc.org/ to learn more about surgical oncology fellowship training.
- Surgical Oncology
- General Surgery
- American Osteopathic Board of Surgery
- Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine
- University of North Texas Health Sciences Center College of Osteopathic Medicine-Surgery
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute-Surgical Oncology
- Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City
Please call the location above that you would like to schedule your appointment with to verify whether your insurance is accepted.