Jean Abed, MD
About Jean Abed, MD
Ever since I was young, I wanted to be a doctor to help my family and friends when they were sick. After completing my internal medicine residency at St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital Center, I decided to go into Gastroenterology because it involves a variety of digestive and liver issues and combines medicine and procedures. Throughout my fellowship at Mount Sinai Health System in New York, I saw patients with a wide range of GI and liver diseases. I am particularly passionate about fatty liver as many patients don't realize they have it, and there are many things we can do to help prevent future complications.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board Internal Medicine (Gastroenterology)
- Universite Saint-Joseph Faculte De Medecine
- Saint Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center-Internal Medicine
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai-Gastroenterology
- Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City
Please call the location above that you would like to schedule your appointment with to verify whether your insurance is accepted.