Samir Mukundray Dalia, MD
Location and Contact Information
Select a Location
About Samir Mukundray Dalia, MD
- American Board Internal Medicine(Hematology)
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board Internal Medicine (Medical Oncology)
- Dalia S, Suleiman Y, Croy DW, Sokol L. Association of Lymphomagenesis and the Reactivation of Hepatitis B Virus in Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma. "Cancer Control."-2015 Jul;22(3):360-5.
- Sweet K, Al Ali NH, Dalia SM, Komrokji RS, Crescentini RM, Tinsley S, Lancet JE, Papenhausen PR, Zhang L, Pinilla-Ibarz J. Increased genomic instability may contribute to the development of kinase domain mutations in chronic myeloid leukemia. "Int J Hematol"-2014 Dec; 100(6):567-74.
- Dalia S, Jaglal M, Chervenick P, Cualing H, Sokol L. Clinicopathologic Characteristics and Outcomes of Histiocytic and Dendritic Cell Neoplasms: The Moffitt Cancer Center Experience over the last twenty five years . "Cancers."-2014 Nov 14;6(4):2275-2295.
- Chavez JC, Kharfan-Dabaja MA, Kim J, Yue B, Dalia S, Pinilla-Ibarz J, Anasetti C, Locke FL. Genomic aberrations deletion 11q and deletion 17p independently predict for worse progression-free and overall survival after allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantation for chronic lymphocytic leukemia. "Leukemia Research"-2014 Oct;38(10):1165-72.
- Dalia S, Price S, Forsyth P, Sokol L, Jaglal M. What is the optimal dose of high dose methotrexate in the initial treatment of Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma? "Leukemia and Lymphoma."-2014 Jul 17:1-3.
- Reagan JL, Ingham RR, Dalia S, Butera JN, Sweeney JD. Differences in the clinical course of heparin induced thrombocytopenia before and after the availability of HIT IgG class testing. "Thrombosis Research"-2014 Jul; 134(1):90-2.
- Dalia S, Forsyth P, Chavez J, Price S, Shah B, Bello C, Sokol L, Pan E, Sotomayor E, Lee J, Fisher K, Jaglal M. Primary B-cell CNS lymphoma clinicopathologic and treatment outcomes in 89 patients from a single tertiary care center. International Journal of Hematology.-2014 April 99(4);450-6.
- Dalia S, Brayer J, Horna P, Zhang H, Pinilla-Ibarz J. Transformation to Hodgkin Disease in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia coexisting with Epstein Barr viremia. "Leukemia and Lymphoma."-2014 Mar 18 epub ahead of print.
- Dalia S, Dunker K, Sokol L, Mhaskar R. Hepatitis B seropositivity and risk of developing multiple myeloma or Hodgkin lymphoma: A meta-analysis of observational studies. "Leuk Res."-2015 Sep 9 E pub ahead of print
- Chavez JC, Dalia S, Sandoval-Sus J, et al. Second Myeloid Malignancies in a Large Cohort of Patients with Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia: A Single Institution Experience. "Clin Lymphoma Myeloma Leuk."-2015 Jun; 15 Suppl:S14-8
- Sandoval-Sus, JD, Chavez J, Dalia S. A new therapeutic era in GCB and ABC Diffuse large B-cell lymphoma molecular subtypes: a cell of origin driven review. "Curr Cancer Drug Targets."-2015 Oct 29 Epub ahead of print
- Castillo J, Bower, m, Novak U, Bruhlmann J, Furrer H, Tanaka P, Besson C, Montoto S, Cwynarski K, Abramson J, Dalia S et al. Prognostic factors for advanced stage HIV-associated classical Hodgkin lymphoma treated with ABVD and combined antiretroviral therapy: A multi-institutional retrospective study. "Cancer."-2015 Feb 1;121(3):423-31.
- Chavez J, Kharfan-Dabaja MA, Kim J, Yue B, Dalia S, Pinilla-Ibarz J, Anasetti C, Locke F. Genomic aberrations deletion 11q and deletion 17p independently predict for worse progression-free and overall survival after allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantation for chronic lymphocytic leukemia. "Leukemia Research."-2014 Apr 28. Pii: S0145-2126(14)00117-9 epub ahead of print.
- Castillo JJ, Ingham R, Reagan J, Furman M, Dalia S, Mitri J. Obesity is associated with increased relative risk of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma: A meta-analysis of observation studies. "Clinical Lymphoma, Myeloma, and Leukemia."-2013 April 14 (2)122-30.
- Northeastern Ohio Universities College of Medicine
- Alpert Medical School - Brown University-Internal Medicine
- University of South Florida/H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center-Hematology/Oncology
- Mercy Hospital Joplin
Please call the location above that you would like to schedule your appointment with to verify whether your insurance is accepted.