Stephanie Deter Pickett, MD
About Stephanie Deter Pickett, MD
I want patients to feel welcome and comfortable discussing any of their medical concerns. Many women experience incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse. Patients may not be aware of corrective procedures for these conditions, which can help them experience a fuller, more active life. I enjoy getting to know people over the years and see them gain an improved quality of life.
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board OBGYN (Female Pelvic Med & Reconst Surgery
Languages Other Than English
- University of Texas School of Medicine-San Antonio
- Case Western Reserve University Hospital-Obstetrics and Gynecology
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center-Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City
Please call the location above that you would like to schedule your appointment with to verify whether your insurance is accepted.