The experts at Mercy Clinic Ear, Nose and Throat - Horsebarn Road treat a full range of problems involving the head and neck. Our staff includes physicians who are board-certified in otolaryngology as well as audiologists who provide diagnostic testing to people of all ages and hearing aid fittings if needed.
Some of the conditions we treat include:
- Nasal and sinus problems
- Tumors and cancers of the head and neck
- Thyroid and parathyroid disorders
- Ear, nose or throat problems in children
- Oral and salivary gland disorders
- Voice and swallowing problems
- Facial trauma
- Facial deformities needing surgery
Your hearing is precious. At Mercy Clinic Ear, Nose & Throat – Audiology Dept., our team works to protect it while we also help people who suffer from hearing loss. We want you to have complete care focused on your specific needs. We provide all services in an advanced facility.
All of our audiologists have doctoral degrees and hold a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association. As a highly-trusted clinical audiology group in northwest Arkansas, we offer many specialized programs. We work closely with our on site ear, nose and throat physicians to address complex hearing and balance disorders.
Our services include:
- Comprehensive hearing testing for persons of all ages
- Selection, fitting and dispensing of hearing aids and assistive listening devices
- Infant hearing screening
- Custom swim molds and hearing protection
- Custom specialized earmold for musicians