We have more than 10 years of experience in cosmetic laser services. And we use the latest clinically proven techniques to help you achieve your best look. Our services include:
- Acne Treatments — we treat active acne and acne scars. Some acne treatments are covered under insurance.
- Acne Scars — we do several types of treatments for acne scars. Prices range around $450.
- Botox® — $12 per unit. XEOMIN $9 per Unit
- Erbium Peels. We offer several depth levels of Erbium Peels. Prices start at $200. They range from Minimal Downtime, to 5-7 days of downtime.
- Excessive underarm sweating — Don’t let severe underarm sweating get in your way of daily activities. When antiperspirants haven’t worked, you may be a candidate for Botox® treatment. Starts at $250 per treatment – Botox® included.
- 4D Lift. (Fotona.com) This procedure helps tighten the skin on the face, and jowel area. Prices start at $1500. This is a series of 3 treatments. 2 weeks apart.
- Facial fillers — $400 -$550
- Facial veins — Make them nearly disappear with this technique. Large facial veins are more common than you think, and they’re easily treated with no downtime. $50 - $150 per treatment.
- Fractional CO2 peel — Tightens your skin and reduces brown spots and scars, including facial acne scars. Your skin may peel and slough some, so plan on five - seven days of “downtime.” $450-$550.
- Hair reduction and ingrown hair treatments are available. Price depends on area treated.
- Lactic Acid and Glycolic Peels available. $75 per treatment, and this includes a microdermabrasion at the time of service.
- Microdermabrasion — If you have acne, this treatment will help you look your best with no downtime by getting rid of blackheads, cleaning out your skin’s pores and sloughing off dead skin. $60 per treatment. Print this coupon to save $20 off of a microdermabrasion treatment.
- Microneedling — This is to smooth the skins surface. Helps with tightening, large pores, and scars. A package of three is $450.
- Photodynamic therapy — Treat acne as well as those “crusty” spots on your face, scalp and ears (Actinic Keratosis). This treatment is usually covered under insurance and may cause some skin to peel. Recommended downtime: five - seven days.
- Rosacea laser therapy — Broken blood vessels lead to rosacea. This treatment will shrink broken blood vessels with no downtime. To fully treat your skin, you’ll need two – five treatments, allowing one month between treatments. $150 per treatment.
- Skin rejuvenation — Treat your skin to an allover “fresh” and “healthy” look. This treatment tightens pores, lightens brown spots and helps tighten your skin’s collagen - all with no downtime. $200 per treatment, includes microdermabrasion.
- Tighsculpt – lift, tighten, sculpt or smooth the cellulite on the skin. Helps with stomach, legs, neck, or hips. Prices start at $1500 per area.
- The Ultherapy® procedure is the only non-surgical, non-invasive treatment that uses ultrasound and the body’s own natural healing process to lift and tighten loose skin on the eyebrow, neck, and under the chin.
For more information or an appointment, call Heather at 479-338-5570. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.