Mercy Clinic Family Medicine - Van Buren in Van Buren, AR, provides complete health care for your entire family –from newborns to older adults and everyone in between. Our family medicine practitioners are here to provide the very best care, and to take the time to listen and respond to your questions and concerns. Our goal is to keep you healthy and active at every stage of life.
Prevention is key. We want to help you stay ahead of illnesses and other health problems before they become more complicated. Together we can take steps to keep you on the go and living life to its fullest, including:
- Regular health check-ups with your Mercy family medicine physician
- Scheduling screenings and vaccines based on your age and family/medical history
- Making positive lifestyle changes
- Contacting your Mercy primary care provider at the first sign of any problem
As needed, we can easily connect you with Mercy medical specialists in the Fort Smith, AR, area and a full range of laboratory and imaging services. And to ensure you the get the most efficient and complete care, all Mercy providers work from a single, electronic health record for each patient.
Specifically, our services at Mercy Clinic Family Medicine - Van Buren include:
- Treatment of minor illnesses and injuries, including strains, sprains and fractures
- Diagnosis and treatment of adult and pediatric conditions
- Flu shots and other immunizations
- General medical evaluations and wellness exams for adults and children
- Sports and occupational physicals
As a Mercy Clinic patient, you'll also enjoy the convenience of MyMercy, our free Web-based service that makes it so easy to access your health information and connect with your doctor.
It’s not always convenient to visit your doctor when you’re not feeling well. E-visits through MyMercy let you connect to your doctor and care team, anywhere you have Internet access. Just answer a series of online questions about your symptoms, and we’ll recommend a treatment plan – for about the cost of your typical office visit co-pay.
E-visits are for adults with non-urgent medical conditions, such as cough, heartburn, back pain, diarrhea, headache, sinus issues, or other medical concerns.