When children are born with deformities or injured in a traumatic event, it is not only their health that suffers. Their appearance can unfortunately inhibit a child’s confidence, hinder normal every-day interactions and lead to emotional and developmental challenges.
For children across the St. Louis region and around the world, the expert pediatric plastic surgery team at Mercy Clinic Kids Plastic Surgery provide a full range of surgical, medical, speech and other supporting services. We address the underlying medical issues, and help restore a child’s appearance and self confidence, to get them back to living healthy, happy lives.
Our goal is to help you feel confident and comfortable in the choices you make for your child. Even if you have no plans to use our pediatric plastic surgery services in St. Louis, please feel free to contact us and ask questions as you work to better understand your child's craniofacial diagnosis and make important care decisions.
Conditions treated include:
- Apert Syndrome Treatment
- Beckwith-Wiedemann Syndrome
- Carpenter Syndrome Treatment
- Child Craniofacial Anomaly Treatment
- Child Cleft Lip and Palate Treatment
- Craniosynostosis Treatment
- Crouzon Syndrome Treatment
- Ear Deformities Treatment
- Muenke Syndrome Treatment
- Pfeiffer Syndrome Treatment
- Positional Plagiocephaly Treatment
- Saethre Chotzen Syndrome Treatment
In The News
Fox Files in St. Louis takes an in-depth look at a rare condition known as Beckwith-Wiedemann Syndrome and how Dr. Earl Gage is attracting patients from around the world.