Accidents and illnesses can happen anytime – even when your regular doctor may not be available. At Mercy Convenient Care, we offer you access to walk in without an appointment and get the medical attention you need at a lower cost and with a shorter waiting time than in your local emergency room.
We treat adults and children of all ages for:
- Simple cuts, puncture wounds, abscesses
- Sprains, strains, fractures
- Cold and flu symptoms, ear pain, fever, strep, mono
- Urinary tract infections
- Rashes, minor burns, insect bites
Need immediate attention for a non-life threatening injury after the game? Mercy Convenient Care at Edmond I-35 will be open until midnight on select Thursdays and all Fridays, August 26th through November 4th.
- Experienced healthcare providers on site
- Access to Mercy Concussion Clinic
Parents and coaches can call 405-757-3333 for assistance.
Remember: Convenient Care is not a substitute for the ER. If your symptoms are life-threatening, call 911 immediately.