Like your doctor, your pharmacist plays an important role in helping you maintain your well-being. When you choose a Mercy pharmacy, you’ll have a pharmacist who is uniquely qualified to assist you not only with routine prescriptions, but with hard-to-find, hard-to-fill ones, as well.
Mercy pharmacists are specially trained and licensed to formulate compounded medications – prescriptions that are prepared exclusively for an individual patient’s needs.
Compounded medications may be necessary when:
- A particular medication is no longer available from the manufacturer
- A patient is allergic to certain ingredients in commercially prepared medications
- A tailored dosage is required
- A combined formula is desired to reduce the number of medications taken by a patient
- An alternate form of the medication makes it easier for the patient to use (e.g., liquid instead of pills)
In addition to compounded medications, our pharmacies offer:
- Infertility medications
- Flu shots/flu mist
- Injectable medications
- Flavoring for oral medications
- Same-day service
- Home delivery by mail or UPS