Tony Alvis Flippin, MD
About Tony Alvis Flippin, MD
Our oncology treatment programs include a close working relationship between physicians, advanced practice nurses and our skilled nursing and clinic staffs. The significant resources of the Mercy electronic health records are at our fingertips. This system links us all together, giving us a great advantage in managing our patients' treatment programs that include surgery, chemotherapy and radiation. Our "One Mercy" approach has certainly become a real patient benefit.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board Internal Medicine (Medical Oncology)
- University of Arkansas for Medical Science
- University of Arkansas for Medical Science-Internal Medicine
- University of Texas - M D Anderson Cancer Center-Medicine
- Tufts New England Medical Center-NEMC-Medical Oncology
- Mercy Hospital Booneville
- Mercy Hospital Fort Smith
Please call the location above that you would like to schedule your appointment with to verify whether your insurance is accepted.