Learn about recent advances in hearing technology presented by a doctor from Mercy Clinic Audiology.
Your hearing is precious. At Mercy Clinic Audiology - Surgery Center in Springfield, MO our team works to protect it while we also help people who suffer from hearing loss. We want you to have complete care focused on your specific needs. We provide all services in an advanced facility.
All of our audiologists have doctoral degrees and hold a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association. As a highly trusted clinical audiology group in southwest Missouri, we offer many specialized programs, including hearing loss surgery and cochlear implants. We work closely with ear, nose and throat physicians to address complex hearing and balance disorders.
Our Services Include
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations
- Hearing aid fitting and servicing
- Hearing loss prevention
- Tinnitus evaluations (ear noise)
- Single-side hearing deafness
- Cochlear implant center – pediatric and adult
- Infant hearing screening
- Custom swim molds and hearing protection
- Custom specialized molds for professionals
- Specialized tests of hearing and balance
- Caring for the whole family, including Mercy Kids.