Mercy Clinic's team of family medicine physicians provides high-quality health care for patients of all ages. See us for all your primary care needs, including:
- Diagnosis and treatment of adult and pediatric conditions
- Treatment for minor illnesses and injuries
- Flu shots and other immunizations
- Sports and occupational physicals
- General medical evaluations for adults and children
- Bone-density screening
- Treatment for strains, sprains and fractures
- Electronic referrals to the Tobacco Free Mercy program, which is a tobacco cessation program in partnership with the Oklahoma Tobacco Helpline
Located at 2701 N. Rockwell, Mercy Clinic offers easy access for residents of northwest Oklahoma City and Bethany. And with the convenience of our Web-based service, MyMercy, getting your lab results, requesting prescription refills and connecting with your doctor has never been easier.
To schedule an appointment with one of our board-certified physicians, call us at (405) 789-4150.