Mercy Clinic is proud to offer comprehensive family medicine at our Division Street clinic in Guthrie.
As an Oklahoma State Department of Health-licensed Rural Health Clinic, and part of Mercy Hospital Logan County, we offer a range of services for both adult and pediatric patients, including:
- Comprehensive family medicine
- Care for minor illnesses and injuries
- Immunizations and flu shots
- Treatment of strains, sprains and fractures
- Sports and occupational physicals
- General medical evaluations and wellness exams for children and adults
- Electronic referrals to the Tobacco Free Mercy program, which is a tobacco cessation program in partnership with the Oklahoma Tobacco Helpline
Our location offers easy access for residents of Guthrie and Logan County. And with the convenience of our Web-based service, MyMercy, getting your lab results, requesting prescription refills and connecting with your doctor has never been easier.
Call today for an appointment: (405) 282-6301
To better serve you, we also offer convenient care for the immediate treatment of minor medical conditions.