Mercy Hospital St. Louis
621 South New Ballas Road, Suite 3019B
St. Louis, MO 63141
Thank you for your interest in our Internal Medicine Residency Program. Our program requirements for International Graduates are as follows:
- You must apply through ERAS.
- Minimum of 220 on both steps 1 and 2.
- At least 6 months of US clinical experience (outside of an externship/observership).
- At least 3 LOR’s-1 must be from a US physician.
- We sponsor the H-1 Visa only.
If you are an IMG and wish to apply for an Externship position here, you will need to submit the following:
- Completed application form—MUST HAVE A US SOCIAL SECURITY #
- Board scores—min of 220 on both steps 1 and 2
- Current immunization records
- A cover letter that states your current occupation/job/position, any research or scholarly activities, how you found out about our program and why you are interested in rotating at Mercy Hospital.
- 1 LOR
- Must have some US experience
- Have graduated within the last 5 years
- Must be able to purchase malpractice insurance—we do not offer observership positions!
If you meet these requirements, please email your documents to Michelle.Kempfmercy.net