Rotation Options at Mercy Hospital- St. Louis
For all other rotations request outside of Mercy Hospital St. Louis please contact that institution.
Mercy Graduate Medical Education offers rotations for 4th-year medical students and residents in the following departments. We are no longer able to offer observerships or sponsor externships for international medical graduates/students. Questions regarding all rotations should be directed to each individual department:
- Critical Care Medicine – Contact: [email protected]
- Emergency Medicine – Contact: [email protected]
- Family Medicine – Contact: [email protected]
- Internal Medicine – Contact: [email protected]
- OB/GYN – Contact: [email protected]
IMPORTANT NOTE: Items 1-5 must be completed and submitted as a packet (please do not send items separately), or your rotation will not be approved. All applications must be in six months prior to the rotation month you are requesting.
- Application Form This form completed for each rotation you request to do at Mercy.
- Letter from your school stating that you are in good standing and the school will cover your malpractice/liability insurance ($1-3 Million) while rotating at Mercy- St. Louis.
- Current Verification of your FLU SHOT
- Current Verification of your COVID-19 vaccination
- Current Verification of your PPD
- Corporate Responsibility and Confidential Statement form signed.
- Please contact each department for additional required materials.
Submit all required documents to each department directly that you request a rotation from. Missing documentation will delay a response.
Questions regarding all rotations should be directed to each individual department. Contact information is on the back of the application.