- Early November: Beginning on this date, applicants can register for the Match via the shared PhORCAS/Match Portal. The registration portal can be accessed from the Applicant Registration page, or directly at portal.phorcas.org.
- December 31: Recommended date by which applicants should register for the Match
- January: Mercy Springfield PGY1 PhORCAS submission deadline
- Mid to late January: Mercy Springfield PGY1 interviews offered via email
- Late February/Early March: Deadline to submit rank list via PhORCAS
- Mid-March: Results of Phase I of the Match released to applicants and program directors
- If positions available in Phase II of the Match, deadlines will be provided through PhORCAS and ASHP.
Site Specific Requirements
- Mercy is not able to sponsor any visas for pharmacy residents, applicants must be a U.S. citizen or hold a Permanent Resident (Green) Card.
- As a condition of employment, all personnel must receive a complete dosing regimen of one of the COVID-19 vaccines currently authorized by the U.S Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or possess a Mercy-approved exemption.