Looking for more information? Our customer service team is available Monday - Friday from 7:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. CT at 855-420-7900.
Call our Customer Service team Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 8 p.m. CT at 855-420-7900
You can also view our answers to frequently asked Billing, Payment & Insurance questions.
As part of our healing ministry, Mercy is committed to providing quality health care services to all our patients regardless of their financial situation. Mercy grants hospital and clinic financial assistance to patients for medically necessary care based on need, as determined by the Federal Poverty Guidelines which consider household income and family size. If you apply and are eligible, you'll pay no more than the amount generally billed to insured individuals.
- Helps reduce balance for more manageable payments
- One application for both hospital and clinic balances
- Remaining balances after Financial Assistance Discount can be set up for a payment plan by calling Customer Service at 855-420-7900 Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 7 p.m. CT or through your MyMercy account
Check the Federal Poverty Guidelines chart below to see if you might be eligible. If you think you may qualify and are uninsured, we ask that you call our Medicaid Eligibility Screening team at 855-420-7900 to see if you may be eligible to apply for Medicaid. If you are, we’ll help you apply. It is required that uninsured patients call the screening line before applying for Financial Assistance. If you are insured or have already been screened by our eligibility team, please click on the appropriate financial aid application below to apply.
Hospital & Health Services Financial Assistance
- Complete the Mercy Hospital Aid Application: English or en Espanol
- Complete the Mercy Hospital JFK Clinic Aid Application (for services rendered specifically in the JFK Clinic in St. Louis): English or en Espanol
Professional Services Financial Assistance
- Complete the Mercy Professional Services Aid Application: English or en Espanol
NHSC Services Financial Assistance
- Compete the National Health Service Clinic (NHSC) Financial Assistance Application (for services rendered specifically in an NHSC Clinic): English or en Espanol
- To view a list of NHSC clinics, see NHSC Services policy below. If you’ve had services at an NHSC clinic and other Mercy locations, fill out the Southwest Missouri Community Hospital and Clinic Financial Assistance application instead