Mercy Clinic provides comprehensive health care for the entire family. Our location on Memorial Road in Edmond specializes in family medicine, internal medicine and pediatrics, and our providers treat patients of all ages.
Our services include:
- Treatment of minor illnesses and injuries, including strains, sprains and fractures
- Diagnosis and treatment of adult and pediatric conditions
- Flu shots and other immunizations
- General medical evaluations and wellness exams for adults and children
- Sports and occupational physicals
- On-site laboratory, X-ray and EKG
- Electronic referrals to the Tobacco Free Mercy program, which is a tobacco cessation program in partnership with the Oklahoma Tobacco Helpline
As a Mercy Clinic patient, you'll enjoy the convenience of MyMercy, our free Web-based service that makes it so easy to access your health information and connect with your doctor.
Also, don't forget that we offer Convenient Care, which is open until 8 p.m. daily. Convenient Care provides immediate treatment for minor, non-emergency medical conditions. Walk-ins are welcome.