Mercy Family Center began in 1992 as an outpatient behavioral health clinic with three locations in the greater New Orleans area. Mercy Family Center is a primary referral site for the identification and treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), autism spectrum disorders like pervasive developmental disorder (PDD) and other childhood disorders.
We help families with services like:
- Group therapy
- Educational and guidance services
- Testing and assessments
- Cognitive assessments
- Gifted and school entrance examinations
- Medication management
- Treatment of attention deficit
- Diagnosis and treatment for hyperactivity disorder (AD/HD)
- Anxiety management
- Chronic Illness/pain management
- Coping with affective mood disorders
- Counseling for trauma
We’re here to help. To schedule an appointment or for prescription refills, call Mercy Family Center at 504-838-8283.