Mercy Convenient Care: 405-749-7099
Mercy Clinic offers a comprehensive range of health care services for children and adults, including:
- Diagnosis and treatment of adult and pediatric conditions
- Treatment of minor medical conditions and injuries
- Flu shots and other immunizations
- General medical evaluations and wellness exams
- Bone-density screening
- Sports and occupational physicals
- Treatment for strains, sprains and fractures
- Electronic referrals to the Tobacco Free Mercy program, which is a tobacco cessation program in partnership with the Oklahoma Tobacco Helpline
Don't forget that as a Mercy Clinic patient, you'll enjoy the convenience of MyMercy, our free Web-based service that makes it so easy to access your health information and connect with your doctor.
Call Mercy Clinic today to schedule an appointment with one of our board-certified physicians: (405) 285-0660.