Accidents and illnesses can happen anytime – even when your regular doctor may not be available. At Mercy's Urgent Care Clinic in Branson, MO, you can walk in without an appointment and get the medical attention you need at a lower cost and with a shorter waiting time than in your local emergency room.
Use urgent care for:
- Simple cuts, puncture wounds, abscesses
- Sprains, strains, fractures
- Cold and flu symptoms, ear pain, fever, strep, mono
- Urinary tract infections
- Rashes, minor burns, insect bites
Additional services at this location include:
- Occupational medicine
- Workers’ compensation care
- Pre-employment physicals and drug screens
- Department of Transportation physicals
Remember: Urgent care is not a substitute for the ER. If your symptoms are life-threatening, call 911 immediately.